Area Sales Manager - Auto/Vehicle (4-12 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
Experience: 4.0 - 12.0 Years
2W/3W automobile firm
- Contacts with Dealers and Distributors of the same industry in the given region
- Proven 5-10 years of working experience as Sales Manager or Area Sales Manager in Two/three Wheeler Industry.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing will be preferred.
Job Role and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate experience with sales and business development metrics Knowledge of vehicle market.
- Having contacts with Dealers and Distributors of the same industry in the given region.
- Ability to frame strategy along with leadership skills.
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking out of the box and taking up challenges.
- Achieving Sales Targets along with the Team.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget
- Scheduling expenditures
- Analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain liaison/network with relevant government agencies.
-Actively involved in the Marketing/Branding and Promotion of the Product in line.
- Helping in the recruitment of sales executives and other team members as per requirement in your given region.
- Creating new clients (Dealers and Distributors) for the business and Nurturing high-level relationships with Dealers and Distributors.
- Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels.
- Developing and accessing marketing strategy to increase client acquisition and retention.
- Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and, market research.
- Managing budgets and new implementations.
- Negotiating sales contracts and marketing strategies.
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios.
- Creating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and Yearly Sales Plans and Strategies along with Team.
- Achieving the sales targets decided by the company.