Area Sales Manager - Adhesive (4-10 yrs)
Candidates from Adhesives, Paints, Construction Chemicals should apply only:
1. Managing, Training and Motivating existing sales team to achieve revenue growth.
2. Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for Sales.
3. Develop and formulate strategies for sales in the assigned region.
4. Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, forecasting periodically, meeting budgets and reporting to Zonal Regional Head.
5. Appointing Channel partners in unrepresented areas
6. Key Account Management - Serve Big Retailers, Architects, Builders, Contractors, Decorators, end customers by selling products and meeting their needs. Establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
7. Coordinating with Supply chain for despatches, inventory planning and execution, etc.
8. Miscellaneous - Like appointment of Super stockiest, CnF in the regions, Van market working periodically, etc
1. Control on receivables of the channel partners, bad debts recovery if any from the trade.
2. Control on expenses, cost reduction programme and improve profitability.
3. ROI Management of Company, channel partners and trade.
4. Scheme management for Channel partners & Trade
1. Regular submission of Data to HO - Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales plan.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area, products and customer sales
2. Checking of expense statement of Sales team on monthly basis & timely submission to HO.
3. Claim preparation as per guide lines of Channel partners and timely submissions
4. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
5. Inventory Management - Control on ageing Inventory of Channel partners, CnF and trade.
6. Recruiting and training of Sales team.
1. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
2. Conducting formal, Informal meets in the region for creating product awareness, Product movement, and stock liquidation.
3. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional
COMPLAINT HANDLING :
1. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports,and making recommendations to management.
2. Personal visit to the site for understanding the nature of complaints.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILL REQUIRED :
1. Post Graduate/Graduate from reputed Institute/University.
2. Experience in managing a large field force for 5-9 years.
3. Good Communication skills, Dynamic personality, Command on computer skill like Word, Excel and Power Point.
4. Ability to meet targets, Problem solving skills, willing t travel extensively in the assigned region.
5. Excellent command on language - English, Hindi and Local language is a must.
6. Candidate must their own vehicle - Like Two wheeler or Four Wheeler for travelling in the city or elsewhere.