Recruiter at Human Context
Views:132 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Area Sales Head - Mutual Fund Product - FinTech (7-10 yrs)
Area Sales Head - Mutual Funds - FinTech
Job Description :
Our Client is an award winning, robo-advisory firm operating in the wealth management space. They currently offer investors a 360-degree wealth management platform for mutual funds and Insurance. It blends cutting-edge technology with conventional wealth management wisdom to make superior advisory accessible to all .
Key Responsibilities :
1. Establish and support various channels of customer outreach for the company, such as bank partnerships and achieve sales targets from these channels . Run and manage day to day business and operations for one or more of our partner banks. Set up processes, systems and monitor all key business metrics for the partnership and also the deliverables of his/her direct team
2. Maintain strong working relationships with the bank representatives to ensure the products and services of the organization are marketed and sold optimally
3. Plan, organize and implement promotional activities in various bank branches
4. Function as point of contact for conflict resolution, customer support and ensuring that the queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
5. Keep abreast with latest developments in the organization's products and services
6. Should be able to manage HNI customers
7. Will have a team reporting to him
1. 7-10 years of relevant experience
2. Experience in B2C sales / business development or relationship management . Professionals having sales/marketing experience in financial services like bancassurance channel of insurance company, corporate sales team in a bank, franchisee management in a broker / distributor will be given priority.
3. Candidates with record of outperforming sales/revenue targets will be given prominence
- An ideal candidate will also come with experience of marketing and selling financial products such as Mutual Funds,Insurance, Equity and Debt Markets.