HR at ASAP Recruitment
Views:165 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Head - FMCD (5-15 yrs)
Candidate Profile :
The ideal candidate should be minimum a graduate having 5-10 years of relevant experience in consumer durable companies having clear knowledge and experience of the market for which applying for. Preference will be given to the candidates having relevant experience in building sales & distribution channel.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills
Experience : 5 year and above experience
Qualification : Graduation (Any discipline)
- Market Knowledge.
- Understanding of Marketing Mix
- Knowledge of operating computer program like Word, Excel and PPT.