Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:31 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Area Sales Executive - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
- Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's ( Automobiles, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Manaufacturing, Retail, Epc, Infrastructure - (Power, Energy, Oil & Gas, Ports), Information Technology, BPO, Pharma & Telecom with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
Area Sales Executive :
- The purpose of this role, as the face of the company, is to act as an interface between the company and the customers (distributors/dealers) and to engage in customer business development and relationship management. This role is responsible for meeting sales targets (volume and value based) in a defined territory and managing receivables.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Meet sales targets for paint products (value/volume based).
- Meet sales targets for adjacencies (value/volume based).
- Micro sales planning and sales forecasting.
- Make timely collections and ensure account reconciliation.
- Raise credit notes.
- Gather market intelligence for competition tracking.
- Win new distributors and dealers.
- Retain existing customers (distributors/dealers).
- Engage in network expansion and channel management.
- Implement marketing initiatives.
- Engage in demand generation activities/ promotional activities.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads for the company.
- Ensure timely delivery of products/services to customers (dealers/distributors).
- Ensure dealers benefit from various schemes.
- Provide technical services to customers with assistance from trainers.
- Ensure speedy resolution of technical issues faced by customers (eg. troubleshooting by external field force).
- Routine MIS activities (Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork).
Qualification And Experience :
1. MBA with Minimum 3-4 years of experience within a large Indian or multinational organization preferably in FMCG/ Auto/ Paint/ Cement Industry with a major focus on Channel/ General Trade.
2. Achievement of Sales Targets.
3. Achievement of Collection Performance Targets.
4. Channel Retention & Expansion for Brands.
5. Should be a skilled communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
6. Should have executive presence.
7. Should be result oriented.
8. Should be self-motivated and have a sense of ownership.
9. Should have an analytical bent of mind.
10. Should be able to work in teams.
11. Should display learning agility.
12. Should value and practice integrity, customer centricity and innovation.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai