Area Manager/Senior Executive /Senior Manager - Sales - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Responsible for driving New Business/Potential Clients min 10 to 15 numbers for every month.
- Responsible for ensuring regular product movement & sales across the targeted area.
- Responsible for coordinating and catch up with the wholesaler to guarantee that satisfactory stock supply of products is kept up.
- Responsible for speedy resolution of complaints/issues.
- Responsible for creating proficient and innovative deals and showcasing methodologies for the allocated domain and target setting for the business group.
- Responsible for implementation of marketing programs or sales promotional activities for dealers/distributors and target group of
customers as advised by the management in best possible manner.
- Responsible for guaranteeing collection of checks are in time, keep track record of the Sales Return.
- Responsible for conducting regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
- Responsible for providing distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region.
- Responsible for building up, keeping up and growing of client base with serving the requirements of the current clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.