Senior Recruiter at Glocal Search
Views:23 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Manager - Sales - FMCG (0-2 yrs)
We have an opening for ASM - Vijayawada with a reputed FMCG company.
- We require MBA candidates from Tier 1 Colleges, minimum 10LPA current CTC.
Location will be vijayawada 1.6 years after relocated to city.
Job Description :
Market Coverage :
- Plan district-wise (rural and urban) market coverage basis their population, profile, number of outlets, business potentials etc.
- Ensure proper planning of area coverage plans & PJPs, their implementation of systematic coverage of the territory and evaluate and modify the same at regular intervals keeping in mind the business growth, outlet expansion, and required coverage frequency & cost effectiveness
- Drive implementation of coverage plan by all team members through communication, monitoring and feedback
- Monitor competitive activities in the market and assess their impact on our business and develop, in consultation with ZSM, appropriate plans immediately to counter such activities
- Forecast brand wise/ SKU wise sales within accuracy norms every month on a rolling basis for three months to ensure optimum stocks at the CFAs
- Study historical trends and impact of different inputs to accurately forecast SKU wise business for the next month
Direct and Indirect presence and placement :
- Prepare distribution targets for all brands for all TSIs and communicate these to all SOs. Ensure that TSI sets these targets for all his distributors and communicates it to them
- Train TSIs/ASEs and DBSRs/PSRs on driving distribution growths as per the plan, identifies obstacles and develops innovative solutions to overcome them
- Manage, activate, and drive the business in wholesale, maintaining a strict control on wholesale rates
- Ensure proper coverage of all wholesalers and sub-DBs by TSIs/DBSRs as per the coverage plan
- Consciously drive, monitor, and track range selling to ensure distribution continues to grow as per plan
Distributor/Stockist Management :
- Negotiate with distributors for services and investment in stock levels and market credits
- Evaluate at regular intervals, the services rendered, coverage and distribution gains, and financial status of the distributor
- Develop systems to ensure timely settlements of distributor claims, timely delivery of stocks and ensure proper service to the distributor to his satisfaction
- Monitor constantly stock, sales, and market credit of distributors/ super stockists and take corrective actions if and as required, to ensure that the business is healthy
- Ensure the super stockists are providing timely service to his distributors and are covering them at the right frequency so that the total business potential in the sub DB towns is fully realized
- Maintain contact with ZSM/RM on regular basis and meet all deadlines of reporting schedules to ZSM/RM and ensure they are timely and accurate
- Organise timely preparation, submission, and settlement of all distributor claims/ trade schemes/ damage stocks/ shortages/ final settlement etc.
- Ensure proper verification of claims as per company policy
Finance targets :
- Monitor utilization of trade spends and ensure they are within budget limits
- Achieve monthly primary and secondary value sales target of the area for the entire product range
- Train field force and motivate them to enhance visibility in wholesale markets to drive indirect distribution and to maximise shelf space for products as per given objectives
- Ensure and conduct effective communication meetings, adhere to market contact norm (50% of available maydays), train TSIs/ASEs, DBSRs/PSRs, communicate company policies and other relevant information and build enthusiasm.
- Set annual targets for all SOs, TSIs, ASEs and distributors for each product based on trends and seasonality and communicate to them appropriately.
- Appraise periodically the performance of each TSI/ASE against set standards of performance. Identify areas of strength and improvement, develop & implement training plans in consultation with Sales Training Manager, HR and ZSM. Recommend timely confirmation, increments and rewards etc.
- Carry out timely disciplinary measures and separation procedures, as appropriate and within the company guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.