Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:53 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Area Manager - Sales - Agri/FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- Regional Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
We are hiring for a company which is in Food & Agribusiness Consulting Company dedicated to helping Farmers, Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Start-Ups, SMEs & Corporate Organizations, strategically to transform (setup) their dream. Agri-Food Ventures into reality.
The Job Key responsibilities areas :
- Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle to the successful closure of business targets.
- Forecast, plan, and execute sales and their strategies on time.
- Manage, motivate, and monitor the sales team.
- Build strong relationships to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Analyse the market and identify the requirements in the zones.
- Formulate the policies and guidelines for smooth functioning and satisfaction of distributors, channel partners, dealers, and stockiest.
- Manage and develop a distribution network.
- Maintain and share periodic (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) sales reports to upper management
Ideal Candidate Key Competencies :
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in the FMCG sector.
- Able to monitor, maintain and manage the sales hierarchy chain.
- Capable of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Can independently manage, develop, and improve distribution in assigned areas and bring revenue growth to the company
- You have at least 8year experience within a Buyer / Procurement, Contract Manager or Sales (B2C) role, ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors.
- Experience covering Consumer is strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments