Territory Sales Manager at Confidential ( Automobile)
Views:37 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Area Manager - Retail Sales - Automobile (6-12 yrs)
Area Manager Retail Sales
- Manage a set of OEM & dealerships to achieve the business parameters like volumes, market share, collection, deliveries, sales etc.
- Ensuring viable OEM network by appointing dealers, sub-dealers for appropriate market coverage.
- Ensure availability of trained manpower in adequate quantity at dealerships.
- Facilitate / coach the dealers and his staff for implementation various systems like e-Powerol etc.
- Ensure availability of appropriate service infrastructure and drive implementation of service systems for improving customer satisfaction.
- Execution of events like local level sales promotion campaigns, product launches etc.
- Train the dealer sales Executive on pre-sales and sales processes, new product features / modifications.
- Track the competitor activities, capture feedback on performance of competitor (and our) products.
- Design and implementation of specific incentive schemes for dealers.
- Understanding of marketing practices like ATL BTL and product launches
General Requirements :
1) Proficiency in computers - MS Office,
2) Good communication skills - verbal & written - English
3) Good presentation skills
4) Deep technical knowledge about product
Must have Skills :
DG SET Knowledge
Have worked with Diesel generators industry in the past in Sales profile/direct sales. Worked in HKVA segment which is 320+ KVA gensets