Consultant at Praaxis Recruiting Worldwide
Views:298 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Area Manager - Channel Sales - FMCG (3-9 yrs)
Area Manager - Channel Sales
We are looking for an Area Manager who manages the assigned territory and contributes to our company's vision. As an Area Manager, you will report to the Business Head and will be responsible for:
- Achieving the topline and bottom line targets
- Managing Operational Efficiencies
- Developing result-oriented team in alignment with the organization's vision and value system
- Implementing and innovating best practices for high standard channel experience and engagement
- Collating, presenting and acting upon competitive landscape
- Ensuring regular feedback and MIS to the management.
- Present the Intelligence gathered to the Management on a periodic basis.
- Take decisions and manages the daily operations of the business including planning of resources.
- Conduct effective communication sessions with the respective teams in regard to sales targets and performance.
- Staff Training & mentoring
Desired Skills :
- A proven talent with proven experience in a dynamic, FMCG organization with demonstrated progressive upward career mobility.
- Proven experience in managing teams including ability to provide direction, understand resource capability and successfully drive results
- Result - oriented individual with the ability to analyse numbers
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and develop broad organizational solutions.
- Strong oral, written and formal presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Experience in managing the e - commerce channel
Qualification & Experience :
- Master's degree
- 3-9 yrs of work experience in managing retail outlets of clinic nature.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.