Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner at Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (earlier Alere Medical)
Views:101 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ARDx - Territory Manager - Sales - Cardiometabolic (2-6 yrs)
DO WORK THAT MATTERS
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager within our Abbott Rapid Diagnostics cardio metabolic business located at Hyderabad.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbott's Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry-leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
Position Title:Territory Manager, Cardiometabolic
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers that can benefit from products after assessing their needs, purchasing method, and frequency of contact preferences
- Develop and execute plans to meet established sales goals and objectives while maintaining territory budget
- Complete planned customer visits to make sales presentations to existing and prospective customers, provides information and support, calculates and quotes prices, takes orders, and closes sales
- Provides industry and product knowledge to customers on segment specific value propositions and helps customize the existing product portfolio to their needs with solution sales techniques
- Assist marketing and sales management in the development and implementation of new sales strategies, tactics and tools for new market opportunities
- Monitor performance against objectives and performs analysis on territory opportunities to develop customer and product forecasts
- Monitor market, customer and competitor trends and advise management on methods to improve company competitiveness
- Manage relationships with distributors and channel partners so that they promote Alere
- Products to the clients
Educational / Experiential Background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of successful medical sales in Medical Devices or Specialty Pharma like Diabetes, Cardiac, Gastro etc.