Aqle - Manager - Business Development (0-5 yrs)
AQLE' is a multi-product business that offers premium quality beverages with a strong presence in the Indian domestic market. Taking pride in its commitment to provide beverages that are pure, healthy, and environment-friendly, AQLE' takes great effort to ensure that all its beverages meet the highest standards of taste, quality, and health. Following a clear set of values, the brand creates all its packaging with 100% pre form, ensuring that it does its bit to help save the environment. Having been entirely re-branded, AQLE' aims at launching in Tier 1 cities, starting with Delhi NCR.
Industry : Beverages /Natural Mineral water.
Duration : Permanent (Full Time).
Salary Offered : 35kpm-40kpm.
1) Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
2) Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
3) Conducting cold calling, interacting with the customers,gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
4) Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
5) Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
6) Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
7) Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
8) Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
9) Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
10) Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
11) Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people.
1) MBA in business administration, sales or freshers with top communication skills is required.
2) Proven skills or working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
3) Proven sales track record.
4) Experience in customer support is a plus.
5) Proficiency in MS Office and CRM softwares.
6) High Proficiency in English communication skills.
7) Complete Market knowledge.
8) Ability to build rapport
9) Time management and planning skills.