Co-Founder at AppYogi Software
Views:937 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
AppYogi - Specialist - Customer Support (0-5 yrs)
Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our clients- trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus (Software Products)
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent Communication (Oral and Written), Interpersonal, Organizational and Presentation skills.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Typing Proficiency : 40-60 wpm.
- Mainstream DOS and MS- Windows, MAC - Operating System.
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma