IT Recruitment Specialist at Apptunix
Views:45 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Apptunix - Pay Per Click Role (1-4 yrs)
Apptunix is Hiring for Paid Marketing Profile for Mohali Location.
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Competencies :
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Interested Candidates can share their CV or can reach at 8288926964.