Apptio - Manager/Team Lead - Customer Success (7-10 yrs)
You will be expected to perform a - dual role-, managing the team, and managing a portfolio of Customers hands-on.
What we want you to do :
- You will be your client's hero, ensuring their success from day 1 and be the funnel for the customer to focus on while they get settled and ongoing management of relationship as CSM.
- You will work with assigned clients to provide kickoff and implementation training in line with current and future state of the Apptio Cloud ability platform.
- You will help new customers become oriented to our platform and become excited about the journey ahead.
- You will need to develop a solid understanding of who the cloud vendors are, the services and financial programs they offer, and basic services that create an organization's IaaS.
- You will identify client needs, guide them with grace through a complicated application, and coordinate additional value add services and products with Strategic Account Managers and Technical Account Managers.
- Focus is on monthly touch points and executing business reviews to ensure customer maintains value and usage within the product.
- Actively raise risks and participate on risk management calls hosted in each region.
- Help customers understand the value of upgrading to paid TAM services.
- Collaborate and communicate with account teams on status of accounts.
- As a Team Lead, your responsibilities will include.
- Work allocation and management of day-to-day work of the team
- On-time delivery of service with absolute best quality
- Supporting and mentoring of the team
- Be first point of escalation for your team members.
- Setting goals, monitoring performance of team members, Quarterly Check-ins and annual appraisals
- Providing necessary support to your reporting manager
- Coordination and collaboration with Regional Leads on activities pertaining to your team and share updates on a regular basis.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent
- 7- 10 year Customer Service/Customer Success experience in the software industry
- Mentorship Experience, Managing up to 10-member team.
- Good understanding of public cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Good understanding of Software as a Service
- Ability to effectively liaise with customers and onsite teams/leadership.
- Ability to effectively present technical presentations
- Flexibility to work in different shifts.