Apptio - Customer Support Specialist - Medical Record (0-4 yrs)
1. Generates/completes report requests, follows up open requests, and ensures all information is received, distributed and accurate.
2. Responds in a timely, professional manner to inbound calls.
3. Efficiently, effectively and accurately documents request progress in case management system.
4. Proactively addresses and elevates customer service issues to Regional Team Leader.
5. Adheres to established business processes, policies and regulations.
6. Ensures customer requests are processed in a timely and HIPAA compliant manner maintaining appropriate documentation.
7. Appropriately prioritizes work to support team goals.
8. Ensures all policies and procedures are followed appropriately with emphasis on strict adherence to HIPAA guidelines.
9. Proactively monitors request activity and takes necessary action to avert potential customer service issues.
10. Performs at a high level of quality to eliminate the potential for incorrect transfer of Patient Health Information.
11. Maintains effective communication and good relationships with all providers.
12. Provide support to both strategic/non-strategic accounts.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. Associates Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Must demonstrate consistent punctuality and reliability
3. Must have a minimum of 1-year work experience in healthcare or related field.
4. Must be detailed oriented.
5. Must have excellent computer skills (ie., working with Microsoft applications, web browser searches, etc).
6. Must have good customer service skills.
1. Directly supervised by RTL.
2. Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, and community businesses.