AppSierra - Manager - Social Media Marketing (3-7 yrs)
- Introspect & brainstorm creative ideas that drive strategy, content & campaigns Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Execute social media campaigns driving new customers
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Evaluate and improve (as necessary) systems and methods of targeting, tracking, reporting, and evaluation of our social media programs
- Partner with design & tech teams to develop more effective means of leveraging social networking channels
- Develop scalable processes for social operations (campaigns, sweepstakes, apps, etc.)
- Interface with clients (as necessary) to manage big picture strategy as well as operations
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees, when necessary.