Human Resource at Appscrip
Views:149 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Appscrip - Business Development Role (1-3 yrs)
- 1-3 years of Sales experience, preferably in the IT field.
- Experience of having sold a wide variety of products and/or services.
- Experience of having worked with a global clientele.
- Customer and business centric approach while connecting with leads.
- Aptitude in delivering strong and attractive presentations.
- Understand and interpret customer requirements to come up with a time estimate for the product.
- Manage the client expectations and build a relationship for prospective business opportunities.
- Ability to close deals in a very short duration of time.
- Hands on experience of client management using CRM.
- Work closely with Project Managers and ensure a project reaches completion within the time duration committed to the client.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment which requires quick decision making.
- Willing to go beyond the call of duty to ensure that the closure of deals.
- Persistently follow up with clients and ensure that timely payments are made as per the agreement.
- Strategically cross sell or up-sell products and services to existing clients.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organization skills.