HR Manager at Applicate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:84 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Applicate - Manager - Business Development - International/Domestic Market (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager (International/Domestic )
Role Summary :
B2B Selling is hard, and so are all the great things. At Applicate, we strive for the greatness.
We are looking for top talent with an Entrepreneurial streak to join our Business Development Team.
As an Intrapreneur at Applicate, you- ll be involved in persistently capturing & nurturing leads from Top Global Companies, conveying our vision for future with impactful product presentations, And coordinating with tech-team & clients to ensure successful project execution & management of client expectations.
If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, this could be the job for you!
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Being a strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations
- To generate leads & identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process, engaging & following them through to a successful agreement in order to drive revenue.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate critical accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive net new business
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Have a strong understanding of prospect's pain points to determine & propose how the our solutions will speak to their pain points
- Devise strategies to reach out to - tough to reach - prospects
Qualification & Key Skills :
- Min 2-5 years of proven B2B sales / Business Development experience (preferably selling technology products in International Market).
- Experience of working in North America markets is must.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that is not afraid of taking new initiatives and sometimes rejection.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies and eager to learn cool new things
- Ability to prospect and manage relationships with potential clients, from C-level to senior level within large Fortune 1000 organizations.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Talking & Meeting is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/meeting/ e-mailing.
- MBA degree (from Top B-school) is highly preferred.