HR Manager at AppInsight Technologies
Views:134 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AppInsight - Business Development Role (1-3 yrs)
To maximize the sales of a company's goods or services in many different settings. The incumbent is also involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
Job Description :
Will be involved in maintaining a good relationship with the sellers. They will ensure the retention of the sellers.
- Deliver & Maintain high seller experience at all times
- Manage day to day activities of the process
- Drive the team to achieve desired results
- Work with internal teams to resolve all seller issues within defined timelines
- Manage and drive staffing plans with the Service Planning team
- Actively contribute and lead process level improvement ideas to provide enhanced seller experience
- Act as point of escalation for sellers & internal customers
- Build action plans based on opportunity areas
- Motivate team members to perform to the best of their abilities
- Monitor and drive seller performance through collaboration with the Intelligence team
- Ensure all processes within the team are followed as per the SOP
- Periodically audit calls & emails to identify gaps & coach team members
- Drive seller centric culture within the team and walk the talk
- Plan, schedule and ensure consultant availability to handle volumes with desired service levels
- Build Company's Seller Support as the best support team across all Marketplace for sellers
- Escalate unresolved issues to the correct teams and follow up till closure
- Own, Plan & Conduct Performance reviews & appraisals for the team & team leads
- Actively engage in R&R for the team and drive employee motivation
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Should be analytical & process-oriented.
- Should have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Analytical bend, understand data, identify trends and infer action plans
Key Responsibilities :
A. To identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.