HR Manager at Apollo Power Systems
Views:80 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Apollo Power Systems - Intern - Sales & Business Development (0-1 yrs)
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation
- Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Ensure prompt follow-up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, approvals, problem resolution, etc.
Location: Bangalore(Candidates from Bangalore are preferred)
Qualification/Requirements :- BE(Required)/BE+MBA(preferred)
- 2 Wheeler with Valid DL
- Languages - English, Hindi, Kannada
- Should be willing to travel
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Networking and relationship management with clients
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- General Solar PV technology and market knowledge
Contract length: 6 months
Stipend: - 7,000.00 - 10,000.00 per month
Interested Candidates can share their CV or Whatsapp their CV to +91 6366545200