HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:62 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Apollo Pharmacy - Specialist - Marketing Operations (2-5 yrs)
Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing Operations :
- Execute automated email marketing campaigns.
- Manage affiliates, ensure on time delivery of campaigns.
- Track various marketing channels using UTM parameters and Google Tag Manager.
- Collaborate with various teams for executing email/SMS marketing campaigns.
Marketing Analytics :
- Preparing periodic KPI dashboards from data received from various stakeholders related to our ecommerce website.
- Should be able to analyse data and recommend actionable insights.
- Design and improve on existing dashboards using data visualization tools.
- Fulfil ad hoc requirement of analysis based on defined parameters.
Desired Skills :
- Good knowledge on use of Google Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint), Google Office Suite (Sheets, Slides)
- Good understanding of affiliates, marketing automation platforms will be added advantage.
- Should be a fast learner and with an attitude and enthusiasm to explore & learn
- Strong attention to detail, should be process driven and methodical in nature
- Good communication skills
Work Week : 6 Days a Week
Shift time : 9AM to 5:30 PM
Organization : Apollo Pharmacy (unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise limited)
Company Profile :
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3000 retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7
Company Website URL: www.apollopharmacy.in