HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:317 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Apollo Pharmacy - Merchandiser - eCommerce Vertical (1-4 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute strategies to showcase right product on the website.
- Make navigation and discover-ability easier for the customer on the website.
- Execute merchandising plans to drive revenue, margins etc.
- Drive superior content creation on the website via catalogue team.
- Ensure catalogue richness and identify parameters customers use to make buying decisions.
- Liaison with marketing team to provide best ROI products for channel push.
- Identifying top trends in the market to enhance customer purchase behavior.
- Liaison with content team for website banners and tagging the right products to them.
- Experience in merchandising in an e-commerce set up preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be Process driven and methodical in nature.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Week: 6 Days a Week
Shift time: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Organization: Apollo Pharmacy (unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise limited)
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3000 retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Company Website URL: www.apollopharmacy.in