HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:58 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Apollo Pharmacy - Content Writer (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for motivated, intelligent and innovative Content Writers for full-time position.
Job Responsibility :
- Research, plan, develop, create and write engaging and informative content for Apollo Pharmacy. This includes product descriptions, company descriptions, news snippets, info-graphics, images, videos and short-form /long-form articles etc., Produce content as required for other emerging formats.
- Ensure purchase consideration by highlighting and communicating the right product value proposition with right keywords.
- Highlight the product for the right usage to ensure to enable customers to choose the right product.
- Regular posting of product content, images and product attributes for new items on the website
- Co-coordinating with other digital marketing team members to create content on a regular basis and within deadlines
- To work in a team environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of experience in content writing and content management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- A passion for continuous learning
- Innovative thinking
- Working Days - 6 days
Work Week: 6 Days a Week
Shift time: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Organization: Apollo Pharmacy (unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise limited)
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3000 retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Company Website URL: www.apollopharmacy.in