ApnaKlub - Content Strategist (3-10 yrs)
Founded by IIT Delhi and HBS Alumna, ApnaKlub is a disruptive online wholesale eCommerce platform that sells top consumer brands at best-in-class wholesale prices to ground-level retail in India.
Job Description :
ApnaKlub is hiring a Content Strategist with experience in devising creative content solutions and business narratives based on the company's marketing and branding strategy.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the company's requirements in terms of content/creative inputs and timelines.
- Develop content from the marketing brief along with studio team, visualise and brainstorm break it down to easy paths which go as an input to design team to design the required creative communication
- Provides copy as required for the respective creative
- Ensure that the design team is adequately resourced
- Be the single point of contact for the content/copy communication
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Understanding Briefs, Coming up with Ideas on the brief, Good at writing skills
- Ensuring all design communication goes out from the studio should be thoroughly checked, proofread.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications :
- The candidates should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment. You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background in managing and working with understanding creative development.
- 3-4 years of hands-on copywriting and content development experience with high growth consumer tech startups.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in any communication field
- Understanding of customer insights and data that translates into creative communication