APIS - Area Sales Manager (6-12 yrs)
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products. Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base. Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- As an Area Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for overseeing the sales operation of your company in a particular geographical area. This could well include several counties, so expect to be fairly busy.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Meet Sales and Distribution targets by effective implementation of area sales & development plans.
- Develop Sales forecast for all categories based on trends.
- Develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with Zonal
Define allocation of sales targets to the different territories based on clear understanding of
calendar of inputs/market growth/category growth.
- Plan and achieve distribution expansion by class of towns, and category as per plan and take corrective action, wherever required. Plan stocks and logistics for the area.
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification.
- Ensure retention of distributors. Develop distribution strategy in line with changing channel mix.
- Ensure requisite compliance and MIS from the distributors as per agreed time lines.
- Ensure recruitment/ availability/retention of required manpower as per plan and monitor their performance.
- Work very closely with Trade Marketing team in management of schemes / promotions /
contests being run to promote company brand.
- Ensure trade execution of new products launches as per plan to achieve 80% weighted distribution within the agreed timelines.
- Access and analyze impact of trade promotions/ schemes/contests being run by the regions and communicate feedback to regional manager and trade marketing team.
- Track & report activities of competition. Develop strong market intelligence and monitor
competitor activities on trade channel related matters and proactively provide feedback to
- Track new product launch progress and report to TMM/ Mktg team/RMs with qualitative observations.
- You will be responsible for covering the area for bulk orders from the dealer & distributor.
Handling GT (Retail- Provision store/General Trade/Superstore/Mart).
- Handling team size Up to 20-50 SO/SR/SE and taking care of their targets, providing them on/off
Job Training & development of team. Handling channel sales & collection of payments and vendor reconciliation
Experience - 5 - 8 yrs. In ASM GENERAL TRADE
Location -JAIPUR & GUJRAT
Salary - Up to 7 LPA (Negotiable).