HR at APEX Acreages Private Limited
Views:212 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
APEX Acreages - Executive - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
1. Responsible for managing, executing 360 degree integrated marketing activities for the company and its various clients/projects. Expertise and experience of ATL, BTL, Digital, PR, Events is a pre requisite.
2. Must have understanding of consumer buyer behavior, Target audience and profile of buyers
3. Agency management and coordination: Have full-fledged working experience from concept to execution of all ops related to, marketing campaigns- online/offline, sales collaterals, events, manage materials/artworks for release, getting photography, VR/AR done for projects, oversee production, execution of marketing material and requirement etc.. Besides overseeing the web design team for company's website/app etc.
4. Must have working knowledge of content management, writing presentations, manage company's social media handles, digital marketing campaigns- paid and organic, manage content and updating of website, analyze and review analytics- Google and social media.
5. Digital competence is of utmost importance and the candidate will strategize, create, and constantly innovate to create, maximize and optimize lead generation to promote sales of projects with the company.
6. Build strategic relationships with key industry agencies, vendors, associates. Should be at ease and efficaciously handle vendor management including agencies for communication, outdoor, production, events PR etc.
7. Should have worked in the real estate sector and handled marcom, actively for at least 3- 5 years .
8. Create and maintain MIS, expense management, generate analytics reports, e guard book etc
9. Must have very good communication and presentation skills- Oral and written.
10. Should have the right attitude to work, learn and execute directions from seniors, leaders and specialist advisors.
- Behavioral Competencies: Focused, positive mindset and a never say die attitude. Balanced approach with flexibility to learn on one side and take criticism constructively.
- Functional Competencies: Dexterous, diligent, process driven, targeted and hardworking and willing to learn and adapt.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.