AntWak - Lead - Sales (4-6 yrs)
1. Research and create academic courses and content for Antwak Sales and Business Development Program (Sales excellence, Business Leadership, and Customer Success)
2. Work with sales experts to define course outline and draft PPTs, in-class activities, MCQ, case studies, etc.
3.Edit, proofread and improve content
4. Be present in the class, interact with Learners, encourage and measure class participation.
5. Assist students in course-related queries and doubts clarification
6. Evaluate student performance through interviews, quizzes, and live projects
7. Engage with learners on different community forums, gather and resolve their queries.
8. Drive the overall NPS of the class.
- 2+ years of prior experience in sales and BD
- MBA graduates with specialization in sales
- Passionate about building content for sale domain
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process and its best practices.
- Outstanding coaching and sales skills.