HR Executive at Antier Solutions
Views:235 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Antier - Research Analyst (2-7 yrs)
The Research Analyst will perform the analytical and detail-oriented research to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of the business. The research analyst's responsibilities include researching, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, and using the data to guide the business's decision-making. A research analyst should be prepared to work in various sectors, such as marketing, business operations, and finance.
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
- Drafts questionnaires, polls,surveys, and other data collection resources.
- Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
- Compiles data related to competitors- products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
- Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
- Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
- Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
- Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Education and Experience :
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.