HR Executive at Antier Solutions
Views:421 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Antier - Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist (2-10 yrs)
PR & Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include :
- Promoting our products and services.
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
- Advertising our company and products/services on various media.
Job brief :
- We are looking for a PR & Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
- Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers- queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will act as our brand's voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Promote our products and services during events
- Should have strong relationships with digital media platforms
- Responsible for brand positioning and brand development
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients- queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field