HR Executive at Antier Solutions
Views:176 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Antier - Market Research Role (3-19 yrs)
Job description :
Job Summary :
- The Market Research Analyst will research, compile, and analyze information on products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing specified products.
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
- Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
- Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
- Compiles data related to competitors products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
- Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
- Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
- Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
- Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Research, Statistics, Math, or related field required; MBA preferred.
- Some related experience preferred.