HR Executive at Antier Solutions
Views:138 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Antier - Manager - Client Relationship (3-8 yrs)
- Building positive relationships with client
- Execution of agreements with the customers
- Interact with clients through e-mail, phones, letters, etc. at various stages.
- Ensure the correct information and services are delivered to clients.
- Handle the client grievances and coordinate with the IT, PM, & BA team for the best possible solutions
- Assisting with generating new business
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Understand clients' needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve client's complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply, and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve clients
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Solutions oriented and troubleshooting approach
- Daily, weekly, and monthly collection Reports, preparation of MIS & presentation to the management.
- Maintain client feedback service tracker.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, People Management, Perseverance, and aptitude for process improvements.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset