HR Specialist at Anthill Ventures
Views:437 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Anthill Ventures - Intern - Market Research (0-1 yrs)
Anthill Ventures has 4 verticals of financial technology, media & entertainment, and start-up promotions and capital rising. We are having much-reputed working background with expertise partners with the vast experience in their diversified fields.
About the Internship :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Performing the quantitative and qualitative search on specific markets, technologies, and business models
2. Build the network with other venture capital companies and get exposed to the VC/PE world
3. Collect financial, technical and market information to prepare investment decisions
4. Demonstrate interest in investing, in technology and in entrepreneurship and venture capital.
5. Operate professionally and competently in an entrepreneurial team environment
6. Conduct market research on companies and industry portfolio management investment banking
What would the intern learn in this internship?
- You will get VC world exposure and practical experience.
- You will also learn about real-time financial mounding and data analysis along with an understanding of entrepreneur eco-system & investment sectors.
- Build your network by talking to VCs, angels, corporates, etc.
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 01st April 2019 and Last Week of June
- Are available for duration of 2 month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.