Managing Director at Anshu Enterprises
Views:6 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Anshu Enterprises - Manager - Sales - Sweet Outlet (5-10 yrs)
Manager, Sweet Outlet
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Take ownership of sustaining/growing sales revenue by setting/monitoring sales fundamentals monthly, quarterly & yearly.
2. To formulate sales strategies with distribution plan & management of sales force to achieve growth.
3. To develop highly collaborative client relationship by providing excellent customer service and establish strong relationship which results into generation of repeated business through successful follow up.
4. Resolve customer complaints in coordination with Sales Officers by investigating problems, developing solutions and suggesting management w.r.t key sales metrics and escalate them to upper vertical
5. Train the sales team and nurture relationships with sales force in order to help them achieve their goals.
6. Assess at ground level customer needs and suggest solutions that can be retained and which can expand product lines that yield maximum profitability. Suggest the updating and integration of product packaging that increase retail sales
7. Recruit train and nurture a high performance sales team
8. Entire business planning and performance management
9. Exploring potential business avenues in exports & managing marketing & sales operations
10. Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitors' activities
Education & Experience Requirements :
- Graduate with Certification in Sales Management, Hotel Management MBA (preferable)
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in managing sweet shop outlet
- Industry Preference: FMCGs in Retail sector (Cigarette, Confectionery, Pan Masala, Mouth Freshner, Packaged food products of ITC, Balaji, DS Group, Haldiram, Crax, Parle, Brittannia etc)
Note: Interested candidates mail their resume