ANS eCommerce - Presales Role (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Primarily responsible for gathering requirements from the clients and converting business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- Expected to take lead in preparing overall solutions and proposals for clients. At times, you might be able to do all the proposals on your own and at times, you might be required to work with different SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to complete some critical aspects of the proposed solution.
- Expected to work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- Expected to act as Client Proxy questioning approaches/solutions to internal delivery teams about all/certain aspects of the proposal.
- To work closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
- Expected to coordinate with the delivery teams while creating proposals, participate in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
- Expected to do capability walkthroughs and presentations to Clients.
- Delivering product presentations and demonstrations, prepare pitch decks and provide support at external and internal customer facing events
- Assist Sales in closing legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, and SLA agreements, etc. and to get the SoW/ BRD/ Proposal and SLA Sign-off
- Well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be able to prepare client proposals, presentations.
- You should be able to validate the estimations shared and ideally do first cut estimations yourself.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- We are looking for Candidates who have vastly worked on Pre Sales, RFI, RFP for SAAS based companies
Years of Experience:
- B.Tech /BE/MBA (any other technical degree) with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in an IT services company
Other Skills and Abilities:
- You are expected to have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- You should be able to keep pace with continuously evolving focus areas of organization.
- You should be inquisitive and keep yourself abreast of latest technology and business trends in organizational focus areas.
- Gathering product feedback from client & other market insights & updating the Product team
- You should love dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and also at client's end.