ANS eCommerce - Associate/Senior Associate - Sales (2-4 yrs)
- Sales operations associates are responsible for ensuring quality and timely deliveries to End Sales and/or customer for deal closure within TAT.
- Activities/responsibilities include, presales support, data management MIS reporting.
- Pre-Sales aspect of Sales operations includes:
- Working with End-Sales resources in gathering Client requirements
- Working with End sales and/or Sales operations manager and converting business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- Expected to take ownership in preparing overall solutions and proposals for clients. At times, you might be able to do all the proposal on your own and at times, you might be required to work with different SME (Subject Matter Experts) to complete some critical aspects of the proposed solution.
- Expected to work as an internal consultant for End-Sales questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their deal/Customer needs / pain-points.
- Expected to act as Client and End-Sales Proxy questioning approach / solutions to internal delivery teams about all/certain aspects of proposal.
- Working closely with the sales operations manager and End sales to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
- Expected to work with the delivery teams while creating proposals, participate in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
- Expected to prepare pitch decks, media spend analysis, agreement documents and provide support to End Sales at external and internal customer facing events.
- Assist End Sales in closing legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, and SLA agreements, etc. and to get the SoW/ BRD/ Proposal and SLA Sign-off.
Business Analysis aspect of Sales operations :
- Sales operations team is the bridge between inside sales, end sales, other internal teams and Customer hence they have responsibility of maintaining data sanctity.
- Expected to take responsibility of data management: ensure data is complete and accurate and timely input into systems from SQL to End of Sales cycle [Sales money in the bank]
- Expected to support Sales operations manager to create and manage sales dashboard, MIS reports for the Sales function and improve reporting and providing actionable insights.
- Work with Sales operations manager to turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales team
Years of Experience :
- B.Tech /BE/BBA with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in an IT services company/Internet/Ecommerce (preferred), higher weightage to skill than industry.
- Candidates with experience in MIS reporting, Pre Sales, RFI, RFP for SAAS based companies are preferred.
- Excellent command on MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be able to prepare client proposals, presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A highly organized individual
Good to Have/Eager to learn :
- Data management, analysis and reporting tools - Eg. Data studio and likes
- Understanding of CRM tools like - Hubspot, Zoho (preferred) and likes
- You should be able to create excellent customized solutions deck for customer pitch.
- You should be inquisitive and keep yourself abreast of latest technology and business trends in organizational focus areas.
- Gathering product feedback from client & other market insights & updating the Product team
- You should love dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and also at client's end.
- You are expected to be a quick learner and work with Sales Operations manager and/or end sales to pick up nuances of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements for your development.
- You should be able to keep pace with continuously evolving focus areas of organization.
- Experience in managing small but highly driven team as a leader:
- Help team with learning growth and development plans
- Driving team skill and knowledge improvement training for their personal and professional growth plans.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, sense of ownership to get tasks done gets brownie points.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.