ANS Commerce - eCommerce Manager (4-7 yrs)
- Define strategy and drive business growth of clients across fashion category.
- Drive cataloguing, merchandising, product assortment and brand store improvements.
- Coordinate with clients on product pricing, inventory, weekly offers/ discounts, promotional strategies and actionable insights from weekly competition analysis P&L responsibility with ownership to drive key business metrics (Conversion, GMV, ASP, Returns, Cancellations, Margins etc.) on both brand store and marketplaces.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define category-specific strategies and prioritize campaigns across various marketing channels (SEM, e-mailer, affiliate, etc.)
- Engage with respective category heads/ SPOCs at all marketplaces (Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon, etc.)
- To plan client-specific promotions Work with the product team to ideate new features to improve online user experience.
- Client on-boarding on e-com marketplaces such as Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, etc.
- Client Servicing Experience
- Create, manage and optimize client's product listing on marketplaces
- Build and maintain relationships with respective SPOCs at all marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing for all marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation.
- Research and identify new marketplaces
- P&L responsibility for growing client's business on all marketplaces
- Build processes, business reporting, calendars to communicate merchandising & promotional plans on all marketplaces
- Identify product, service or marketplace issues, and resolve them accordingly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.