ANS Commerce - Business Manager - Category Management (2-3 yrs)
- Define strategy and drive business growth of clients across 5-6 product categories including Fashion, Food, Sports, Home Decor, and Appliances etc.
- Drive cataloguing, merchandising, product assortment and brand store improvements
- Coordinate with clients on product pricing, inventory, weekly offers/ discounts, promotional strategies and actionable insights from weekly competition analysis. P&L responsibility with ownership to drive key business metrics (Conversion, GMV, ASP, Returns, Cancellations, Margins etc.). Collaborate with the marketing team to define category-specific strategies and prioritize campaigns across various marketing channels (SEM, e-mailer, affiliate etc.)
- To plan client-specific promotions, Work with the product team to ideate new features to improve online user experience.
- Create, manage and optimize client's product listing
- Coordinate marketing including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization and content creation.
- P&L responsibility for growing the client's business
- Build processes, business reporting, calendars to communicate merchandising & promotional plans
- Identify product, service or issues, and resolve them accordingly