Co-Founder at Social Emotional Learning
Views:79 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
anisu - Cofounder - Marketing (3-8 yrs)
We are working on a Social & Emotional Learning startup and in search of like-minded, highly passionate early team members who are ready to take risks, ready to sacrifice immediate benefits for potential great rewards over a 2-3 years period. The right person will be the ones with an entrepreneurial bent of mind and achieve great success in the near term while undergoing all the difficulties of a startup.
- Strategies about online marketing and advertising, how to grow the company.
- Help define our go-to-market message, develop & execute our marketing plan.
- Manage the marketing teams across multiple customer acquisition and engagement channels.
- Manage key content channels, social media channels for seeding content. Consistently measure, analyze and report ongoing content performance against key performance indicators
- Craft the messaging and positioning of the right products at the right time; such effort be ongoing as well as seasonal.
- Use every skill you have acquired to promote the Social-Emotional Learning courses
- Analyse, research, recommend and implement processes and systems.
- Establish partnership with academicians and mentors
- Collaborate with the Strategic Founders team in growing a strong, integrated, and sustainable organization.
- Must be comfortable working in small teams and entrepreneurial setups.
- Go-getters and who is really passionate about experiencing the brand-building entrepreneur journey
- Work with ambiguities - a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- Familiarity with online marketing tools and techniques to guide an online marketing team. Ability to convert analysis into insights that aid decision-making and build actionable plans.
- Strong communication skills and excellent people management skills to liaise with multiple teams internally and third parties that include AMCs, PR, advertising, and brand consultants.
Edtech Startup and this is a co-founder role.