Animaker - Specialist - Customer Support (1-5 yrs)
Customer Support Specialist
ANIMAKER PROFILE :
Animaker is looking for a Sharp-witted Customer Support Specialist who can provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. As a fast-paced startup with revolutionary, innovative products in visual content creation space, we aim to create a difference and delight our customers. We have over 4 million users from 170 countries; 78 + of them are Fortune 500 companies like Wal-Mart, Ford, GM, GE, Microsoft, Google, Unilever etc.
We are the recipients of various accolades such as Smart Startup for the year 2017 by Economic Times, - One of the top startups in Europe- by TheNextWeb, - Best Startup- by CII (under the category, Information technology startups), one of the top 50 startups in 2018 by Smart CEO.
Your day @ Animaker revolves around :
- Providing high-quality support via email and chat, helping our customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Partner with our engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers
- Work in coordination with the sales team and customer success team to provide product-based support to them
- Follow standard procedures for proper and timely escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide product training & demos to internal and external customers
You will be the BEST fit if you have :
- 1- 5 yrs of hands-on support experience with global customers in the customer support space
- Basic knowledge in C, C++, HTML and CSS
- Fluent in English with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to extract, analyze and report on data; knowledge of database tables & SQL
- Demonstrated ability to organize and create structure out of sometimes ambiguous problems
- Excellent critical thinking skills with an ability to find creative solutions
- Experience in SaaS or other tech startups a plus
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy and excellent follow-up skills
- Able to work in rotational shift
- A background in B.E/B. Tech or MCA is required.
You can expect the following from us :
- Competitive salary.
- A highly talented and versatile team of Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-house Cricket Pitch & Bowling Simulation. (First Time in India).
- Fitness membership, plus free Yoga and Meditation.
- Sponsored team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.
- Mini Theater.