Animaker - Sales Development Representative (2-8 yrs)
About the Company :
- Animaker is a cloud-based Do-it-Yourself animated video making app, with in-built features to address the growing demand of animated video making. Animaker differentiates itself with its best in class in-app user experience and a plethora of ready to use animated characters in its library.
- We have over 7 million users from 193+ countries; 78 + of them are Fortune 500 companies like Wal-mart, Ford, GM, GE, AT&T, Microsoft, Google, Unilever, etc.
- We are the recipients of various accolades such as - Smart Startup- for the year 2017 by Economic Times, - One of the top startups in Europe- by TheNextWeb, - Best Startup- by CII (under the category, Information technology startups), one of the top 50 startups in 2018 by Smart CEO.
About the role :
- Animaker is looking for a results-driven Sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- If you- re a hustler, self-starter who is able to recognize and generate opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research, we would like to meet you!
Your typical day might include the following :
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Striking and initiating conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting into.
- Drive net new pipeline and revenue growth through inbound lead qualification.
- Be the face of Animaker and introduce the company and the products to the prospects.
- Getting creative with writing emails/ Inmails and grabbing the attention of prospects.
- Being adaptable to change and have the thirst to learn new things/ways to reach the prospects and have them on board for a meeting.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Consistently achieve targets to ensure the future growth of the business.
This job might be for you if you have :
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as an SDR/BDR.
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Be a go-getter and thrive for success
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continuous learning and improvement
You can expect the following from us :
- Competitive salary.
- A highly talented and versatile team of Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-house Cricket Pitch & Bowling Simulation. (First Time in India).
- Fitness membership, plus free Yoga and Meditation.
- Sponsored team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.
- Mini Theater.