Animaker - Expert - Social Media Marketing (1-6 yrs)
Animaker is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Social Media Marketer As a fast-paced startup with revolutionary, innovative products in visual content creation space, we aim to create a difference and delight our customers. We have over 5 million users from 193 countries; 78 + of them are Fortune 500 companies like Wal-mart, Ford, GM, GE, AT&T, Microsoft, Google, Unilever, etc.
We are the recipients of various accolades such as - Smart Startup- for the year 2017 by Economic Times, - One of the top startups in Europe- by TheNextWeb, - Best Startup- by CII (under the category, Information technology startups), one of the top 50 startups in 2018 by Smart CEO.
A typical day at Animaker could involve all or some of the following activities :
- Own and handle online assets including website, social media, and all online properties/initiatives
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Build a strong prospect base with due research followed by lead-gen activities
- Work with engineering teams through design, testing, and product release
- Prioritize between long and short term challenges, problems and opportunities based on the business rationale to drive product priorities jointly with product line management
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for brand building and demand generation utilizing various marketing channels such as digital marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing, social media, conferences & other related programs.
- Choose the best mediums to deliver each content and execute to attain maximum impact.
What we expect in you:
- 1-3 years prior demonstrable experience in Social Media /digital marketing is strongly preferred.
- Ability to strategize and create content relevant to a specific audience
- Able to ramp up quickly on new technologies, Self-directed and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as the ability to lead initiatives through implementation
- A track record of success in the design and execution of cross-functional projects
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral) and good communication skill with good interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills and ability to present concepts verbally
- Candidates with more than 6 years of experience, please refrain from applying.
You can expect the following from us:
- Competitive salary.
- A highly talented and versatile team of Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-house Cricket Pitch & Bowling Simulation. (First Time in India).
- Fitness membership, plus free Yoga and Meditation.
- Sponsored team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.
- Mini Theater.