Assistant HR Manager at Angara Ecommerce
Views:44 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Angara eCommerce - Executive - Email Marketing (2-4 yrs)
About the Company :
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of fourteen years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile :
- Will be responsible for creating and launching email marketing campaigns to promote product by determining target audience aiming to create buzz or generate leads for the business from regions like Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute email marketing campaigns including setup and design, content creation, proofreading, testing, approvals, scheduling and implementation.
- Perform database segmentation, identify target audiences, create email lists, purge non-deliverable addresses, opt-outs and recipients unlikely to engage
- Ensure that email creative is visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
- Manage CRM and other marketing tools to ensure that actions taken on emails (form submissions, registrations) trigger the proper workflows - automated email confirmations, notifications, etc.
- Track, analyze and report metrics of email campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- A/B test subject lines and creative and build winning attributes into future email campaigns
- Use UTM tracking & review email heatmaps for improved email performance
- Create and maintain email marketing calendar.
- Work with internal teams to make sure content is relevant and meaningful
- Monitor email marketing activity company-wide to ensure consistency, alignment and reduce overemailing
- Ensure we keep our email sender score/domain authority within recommended levels
- Create and implement email policies and best practices
- Implement automated nurture and drip campaigns to keep subscribers engaged
- Plan, execute & experiment multi-touch email campaigns to increase sales funnel velocity and opportunity conversion
- Work with relevant third-party publications to manage and coordinate paid email campaign
- Upgrade existing email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
Required Skills and Experience :
- 2-4 Years of experience.
- B. Tech from premier institute.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Ecommerce industry experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of business email requirements and best practices
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Hands-on Experience of end-to-end implementation of ESP, such as MailChimp, Campaigner, Vertical Response, Send Grid, Constant Contact, Strong Mail etc.
- Familiar with website analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics etc.).
- Familiarity with Server and domain reputation, email deliverability, spam filters and different email testing tools.
- Proficient in Email drip marketing campaigns & Email Marketing Automation
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing.