HR Head at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:167 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Angara eCommerce - Content Writer (1-5 yrs)
Content Writer - Japanese
Job Summary :
- Ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, blog posts, social media content, product titles and descriptions.
Industry: Ecommerce - Gems & Jewelry
What makes you the perfect fit for this role :
If you are passionate about writing and love working in a dynamic environment where you will be continuously evolving, researching and understanding the how and why behind all that you do, you will love to be a part of the Angara content team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Providing high-quality content for all requirements related to Angara's Japanese website.
2. Writing onsite content - catalog/collection, product descriptions, video descriptions, banner and display ads etc.
3. Writing offsite content as per the requirement - this involves researching trending topics related to jewelry and writing articles and blogs that help drive traffic to the site.
4. Creating highly engaging content for social media, email marketing, SEM ads and other content marketing initiatives.
5. Proofreading/editing content written by other team members or vendors.
6. Staying in sync with the latest buzz on social media platforms - looking at what our competitor's blogs and social media accounts are focusing on and plan out our own.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES :
1. Strong Japanese writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines.
2. Must have an eye for good design and a love for writing. You need to be an excellent communicator.
3. Must be digitally savvy and with knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
4. Should have a proactive attitude and be able to juggle multiple assignments.
5. Extremely creative and an out of the box thinker.
6. Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
7. Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
8. Can work on strict deadlines.
9. Prior experience in the jewelry industry will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time