HR Head at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:511 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Angara eCommerce - Associate - Content Writing (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Associate Content Writer
Work Location : Mumbai
About the Company :
Angara E-Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is a fastest growing e-commerce company. It is a subsidiary company of Angara Inc (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of ten years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Talented, energetic, committed and self motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
What makes you the perfect fit for this role :
If you are passionate about writing and love working in a dynamic environment where you will b continuously evolving, researching and understanding the how and why behind all that you do, you will love to be a part of the Angara content team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Writing onsite content - catalogue/collection, product descriptions, video descriptions, banner and display ads etc.
2. Writing offsite content as per the requirement - this involves researching on trending topics related to jewelry and writing articles and blogs that help drive traffic to the site
3. Creating highly engaging content for social media, email marketing, blog and other content marketing initiatives
4. Proof reading content written by other team members or vendors
5. Staying in sync with the latest buzz on social media platforms - looking at what our competitor's blogs and social media accounts are focusing on and plan out our own.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES :
1. Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines
2. Must have an eye for good design and love for writing. You need to be an excellent communicator
3. Must be digitally savvy and with knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
4. Should have a proactive attitude and be able to juggle multiple assignments
5. Extremely creative and an out of the box thinker
6. Exceptional communication and organizational skills
7. Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
8. Can work on strict deadlines
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical/Creative Writing or a related field.