HR Manager at Anduril Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:24 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Anduril Retail - Executive - Sales (2-4 yrs)
About Company: Anduril Retail manufactures and imports more than 4000+ different products from across the world and retails them in India along with exporting them worldwide.
Position: Sales Executive (Distributor Sales / Channel Sale / B2B portals,)
Reporting to: Director of the company.
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Skills: Distributor Sales, Channel Sales, Sales & Marketing Executive, Dealer Sales, Business Development, New Product Development, Product Launch, B2B portals etc.
Education: Any Graduate / Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, Marketing.
Salary: Rs 2.00 to 3.00 LPA. + (Incentive).
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation.
- Personally pursue and close key sales opportunities, managing the sales process.
- Work with the internal sales team to pursue key prospects.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Identify, engage and assist in the development of vendor programs for new product lines
- Build professional and trusting relationships with key Chanel sale, customers, leverage existing relationships.
- Set and manage client's expectations
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed client program documentation.
- Must have experience of B2B portals like (Indiamart, Udaan etc)
- Appoint distributors and wholesalers network and maintain good relation with them on company behalf.
Required Candidate profile :
- 2 to 4 year's previous experience selling into online accounts.
- Working knowledge of the online sales process.
- Relationships within Amazon and other major online retailers.
- Ability to sell into multiple levels of customers, across multiple product lines.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets within assigned area.
- Will be responsible for New Product Launches, Distribution & Visibility.
- Looking after the Sales Promotion activities.
- Ready to Travel.
- Weekly off Sunday.
- Office Timing: Day, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Office and Job Location: - MG Road, Camp, Pune 1.
- Candidates who can join immediately can apply.
- Interested candidates can contact HR at 9762216195.