HR Manager at Anarock property Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:77 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Anarock - Marketing Agent - Retail Transactions Practices (3-8 yrs)
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Client satisfaction survey
- KPIs / Master Agreement Reporting requirements
- Implementation of Best Practices / Innovation
- Cost savings initiatives
- Individual Performance Measurement Targets in appraisal. To be developed along with direct line manager.
BEHAVIOURS / COMPETENCIES :
- Demonstrating the ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, demonstrating - thought leadership, creating sound strategies, anticipating and reacting to future challenges of the firm, business units and clients to influence rather than respond to the environment.
- Generating new business development through creative marketing, product or client development, prospecting, qualifying and prioritizing new client relationships.
- Internal - Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and generating a one firm culture.
- External- building trust and gaining respect, and providing superior client service through listening to clients, anticipating their needs, delivering the value they expect and supporting their long- term success.
- Identifying and grooming talent, providing coaching, mentoring and feedback.
- Transfer of processes, knowledge, skills and expertise to organisation.
KEY SKILLS SETS / REQUIREMENTS
- Degree holder with a minimum 3- 4 years of experience.
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices with expertise in F&B transactions.
- Exposure and experience in dealing with major F&B brands
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions based on F&B specifications/compliance.
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills