HR Manager at Anarock Property Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:298 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Anarock - City Lead - Sales - Residential Services (10-15 yrs)
TITLE : City Lead - Residential Services
BUSINESS UNIT : ANAROCK Property Consultants Pvt Ltd.
REPORTING TO : CEO- Residential Services
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : The individual will be responsible for the residential Business in Bangalore and will play a leadership role for the team to achieve the targets assigned. He/she will be responsible for the operations within the Residential team and will oversee the delivery of the Residential business in Bangalore.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build long term relationships and strategic alliances with developers by understanding their residential needs and delivering high quality service and prepare strategic plans accordingly.
- Work with Developers to market their projects.
- To be the profit centre for the division by enhancing the business growth.
- Work towards developing productive business relationships with key partners, collaborators and facilitate an effective business model for Residential sales
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of developer's business and key factors influencing their requirement for our services
- Responsible for meeting and or exceeding monthly sales goals
- Determining and generating Demand for Services by providing requisite options buyers and prospects seeking residential premises for Investment or end use.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Client satisfaction survey
- KPIs / Master Agreement Reporting requirements
- Implementation of Best Practices / Innovation
- Cost savings initiatives
- Individual Performance Measurement Targets in IPMP. To be developed along with direct line manager.
BEHAVIOURS / COMPETENCIES :
- Building, shaping and communicating the Firm's values and culture; demonstrating integrity, personal responsibility, initiative and the ability to energise, persuade or influence others.
- Acting as leadership role model for ANAROCK by behaving consistently with cultural requirements, being viewed as - one of the team- rather than an outsider new to the culture.
- As a senior member of the team, work with the direct line manager in developing and training junior staff.
Strategic Thinking :
- Demonstrating the ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, demonstrating - thought leadership-, creating sound strategies, anticipating and reacting to future challenges of the firm, business units and clients to influence rather than respond to the environment
New Business Development :
- Generating new business development through creative marketing, product or client development, prospecting, qualifying and prioritizing new client relationships.
Relationship Building :
- Internal - Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and generating a one firm culture.
- External- building trust and gaining respect, and providing superior client service through listening to clients, anticipating their needs, delivering the value they expect and supporting their long term success.
People Development :
- Identifying and grooming talent, providing coaching, mentoring and feedback.
- Transfer of processes, knowledge, skills and expertise to organisation.
COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS :
- Degree holder with a minimum 10 - 15 years of experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Exposure and experience in dealing with multinational corporate organisations
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills