Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:70 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Analyst - Telesales - Financial Services (2-5 yrs)
Join a company that is making a significant impact on society
This role will accelerate learning and career development
Work alongside best in class talent in a dynamic environment
Our client offers a wide range of financial products and by placing strong emphasis on educating the community on investment and products, they aim to be the world's most reliable company in this industry. Their team educated hundreds of thousands of people every day with hopes of increasing financial literacy in India.
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring call quality of Relationships Managers
- Evaluating performance & providing detailed report to manager to help them identify problems and resolve them
- Coaching Relationship Managers on performance parameters with constructive feedback to help them increase revenue generation
- Maintaining and enhancing quality standards
- Continuously improving customer experience
- You have a degree in any field with at least 2 years of experience as quality analyst in Tele-sales.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams