Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:308 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Analyst - Search Engine Optimization - Education (0-2 yrs)
The Offer :
- Make a positive impact by helping professionals build skills and knowledge needed to achieve their goals
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
The Employer :
Our client offers individuals and corporates IT Training through a live and interactive e-learning platform. They have a team of certified and nationally recognised instructors that craft comprehensive training programs that will lead everyone to success.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing or Content Management within Professional Services, Internet and IT industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders